As you can see from the above totally boring video, the slow hunt and peck method is really reducing the frequency and length of many posts. I write complete posts in my head and then sometimes I can get the title typed out. I type one letter at a time with lots of mistakes. I’m trying to learn the Tobii eyegaze system but it’s not coming along very well. But I’m not giving up!!! NOT this girl. I’ll get something going so we can stay in touch.
I thank you with all my heart for your likes and comments. One of the more difficult challenges of this disease, and I’m sure other hard places as well, is the isolation. I am “fed” by social interactions. Large and small groups as well as one to one bring me life. I was typically the last one to leave. My interactions have so drastically changed, my fellowship has also shifted. It’s a huge loss I can’t even begin to describe it.
One of the sweetest redemptive investments God has made in my life is you!!!
- Words have no meaning unless they have a reader. They lay lifeless and limp on the screen/page until some kind and interested person picks them to turn the words around in their head or let them make a pass through your heart.
- You are a significant part of my fellowship 🙂
- It feels risky for any word play because what if they hate it or are bored or just totally not interested?
- Honestly, it’s a great creative outlet in and of itself. Bucky says I wake up “with words in my head.” It’s my therapy.
- Because of all these things and since I’m social by nature, your likes and comments mean so much to me 🙂 They help me feel connected!
- I can see what you think when you comment. I can also gauge what you are interested in.Technology is pretty cool but it can’t read your mind yet 😉
- It makes so sad I can’t answer each and every one comment. We are having convos in my head and heart.
- So, thank you so much when you feel lead to like or comment. Some have told me a few have even graced a Facebook or been shared via an email or two.
YOU are what makes this Blog have a pulse. A joyful song carried across state lines and continents through these weird wireless waves of which I have no knowledge.
LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!
Over the last 30 days:
United States 1,291
United Kingdom 79
South Africa 28
United Republic of Tanzania 2
United Arab Emirates 2
Russian Federation 1
Costa Rica 1
Sri Lanka 1
I couldn’t pick just one 😉 thank you!!!